Sunburn Solutions with Nutrition

Sunburn doesn’t have to be part of your summer. It’s summer again, and for most of us that brings at least one painful sunburn. That also brings with it the increased risk of skin cancer. Some people experience skin bumps or itchy hives or psoriasis when exposed to too much sun. But dermatologists have a

Read More →

Vitamin E: The Second Essential Vitamin

  Vitamin E and Your Health My phone held a disturbing message last night. I replied immediately because  in his voice message my client  said that his left arm was numb and tingly, he was tired, and he had slight chest pain. He said that his wife thought it was a vitamin deficiency.  When I

Read More →

Allergy Season Treatments and Cures

Mandy was increasing reacting to nuts. She had never had a nut allergy before, but suddenly every time she ate nuts her throat was closing up and it was difficult to breath. I looked at her new allergy, and I said, “You can’t leave that. It’s dangerous. That allergic reaction to all nuts has to

Read More →

post image

Bacteria Health Alerts For Summer 2016

As I’m writing this in mid-May, There are some nasty food sourced “super” bacteria making the rounds. Flu and cold season are over, so if you or people you know are sick with the “flu” it’s more likely one of these bacterial culprits. These are called “super” bacteria because they have evolved to be antibiotic

Read More →

post image

Supplements; Essential as We Age

Supplements become more important as the years go by.  As we age our nutritional needs increase. At the same time, our caloric needs decrease. We can make up some of that difference by cutting out the junk foods and high calorie desserts that we indulged in when we were young and thin. In fact, if

Read More →

post image

Healthy Tips for Going Gluten-Free

As an alternative healer I tend to get “zebras” for clients. This term comes from the medical adage “When you hear hoof beats think horses, not zebras”. For the average MD in general practice the conventional diagnosis and treatment fits 80% of their patient base. The other 20% continue to have disturbing symptoms and many

Read More →

post image

Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Can Be Treated

Prior to 1980, Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) was uncommon; the occurrence of new cases was fewer than 3,000 a year in the United States. Now it is the most common form of liver disease. There are an estimated 300,000 new cases each year. NAFLD, once a disease of older adults, is now also found

Read More →

Medical Medium and other Medical Intuitives

Medical Intuitives have recently gathered new attention from Anthony William’s book Medical Medium. People who have read his book are quite naturally interested in a medical reading and the phones are ringing constantly for all other Medical Intuitives.   Here’s the thing that people aren’t understanding; not all medical intuitives are Spirit Channels and not

Read More →

post image

Spiritual Development

      Spiritual Development A few of my clients have been with me for more than a decade. They are using the Divine energy I channel to refine their spiritual body and move towards enlightenment. I’ve always found that the term “enlightenment” is greatly misunderstood. Yes, there are moments when your consciousness does become

Read More →

February-March 2016

Flu and Earthquake Weather Every year we have two flu seasons; the first one starts in the Fall and I call it the “False Flu” season because it comes from the flu shots that so many people get because they believe it will keep them healthy.They then walk around shedding virus for two weeks afterwards

Read More →

1 2